1. What type of food do you serve?
The Black Swan serves up a modern take on comfort chophouse classics.
2. Do you offer halal, vegetarian and asian/fusion dishes?
Asian/Fusion - No.
Halal - Our kitchen is not halal-certified; however, we are able to prepare menus without pork or lard dishes.
3. Can I bring my own food?
Unfortunately, we are not open to external caterers, all food and beverages comes from the main restaurant. However, on very rare occasions we may liaise with external caterers to fulfil certain requests.
4. Can I bring my own cake?
Yes, cakes to celebrate special days are more than welcome.
5. What drinks are included in the beverage packages offered?
The standard free flow drinks packages are as follows:
Beer (Stella Artois draught)
Wine (Sommelier’s cellar selection)
Liquors / Spirits (Wyborowa vodka, Beefeater gin, Havana rum, Ballantine’s whiskey)
Soft drinks & Juices (Sprite, Coke, Coke light, Soda water, Tonic, Orange juice, Lime juice, Cranberry juice)
6. Can I opt-out of a drinks package?
Yes, however it does not reduce the price of packages.
7. Can I include wine in my free flow drinks package?
Yes, you may also purchase wines from our extensive wine list.
8. Can I bring my own drinks (BYO)?
Yes, corkage charges will apply. Corkage for wines and champagnes are $45++ per bottle and hard liquor is $100++ per bottle. All corkage fees are on top of the minimum spend and all of the proceeds will be donated to charity:water. Only duty-paid products are allowed.
9. Can I buy a barrel of beer?
Yes, Stella Artois beer by the barrel is at $800++ for 30 litres (60 glasses).
10. Can I change the free-flow timing of the day?
Yes, there is some flexibility. Please let your event manager know.